Monday, May 16, 2011

Be inspired from up & downs













The weather this week in Los Angeles is pretty chill. but i'm too excited to wear my summer clothes i've got from shopping at old town pasadena last week ! I'm crazy for reds since the trend is back. Lipstick shown here is a new buy from Mac, it's "Morange", it's supposed to be bright orange but it turns to red through the lens before photoshopping, dont exactly know why. All accessories i've been collecting are mostly from F21, H&M, and some vintage. they works well together and i just love them. I especially adore the Red Shorts from F21, Great fitting and comfy. I wish i could find the same style in other colors ! I would love to get them each if they offer the whole 7 rainbow colors ! 


Cotton on Old Shirt
F21 Shorts
Steve Madden Platform
Mixed Accessory from H&M, F21, AE, Vintage
Lipstick - Mac in "Marange" (Bright intense Orange)

No comments:

Post a Comment